The protection of your data is important to us.
1. Name and contact details of the controller
This data protection information applies to data processing by
Phone: +49(0)341 33380
Data protection officer:
SIKKER Datenschutz & Compliance
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
- The IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as for other administrative purposes.
Contacting us is possible via the telephone number stated on our company websites and via the e-mail address stated there as well as the contact form. We collect personal data when you actively contact us via the contact form or by e-mail, i.e. if you enter your name, address, communication data, etc., this is done expressly voluntarily by you as the user. A link with the above-mentioned access data does not take place. Insofar as you contact us by telephone as described above, we may also collect personal data for other purposes that are only disclosed to us in the course of the telephone call. If, as a result of these communication channels, we collect personal data from the caller/sender about whose processing he/she has not yet been informed, we will inform him/her separately if necessary. Your data will be processed for processing your request regarding the implementation of pre-contractual measures, fulfillment of a contract or to protect our legitimate interests or those of a third party. The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 (1b) and Art. 6 (1f) DS-GVO. Our legitimate interest in data processing is the processing of your request, insofar as this is not based on the implementation of pre-contractual measures or performance of a contract. This processing does not conflict with your legitimate interests, fundamental rights and freedoms, as the provision of the data is based on your free decision and your rights as a data subject are guaranteed.
In addition, we process your personal data to fulfill legal obligations such as regulatory requirements, commercial and tax retention obligations. In this case, the respective legal regulations in conjunction with Art. 6 para. 1c) DS-GVO serve as the legal basis.Should we wish to process your personal data for a purpose not mentioned above, we will inform you in advance within the scope of the legal provisions.
3. Data sharing
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed be-low. We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO for the asserti-on, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sen-tence 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
- Cookie Runtime,
- Cookie version,
- Domain and path of the WordPress site,
- Selection in the cookie banner,
- UID (a randomly generated ID),
The consent status is also stored in the end user’s browser so that the website can automatically read and follow the end user’s consent in all subsequent page requests and future end user sessions for up to 12 months. Consent data (consent and withdrawal of consent) is stored for three years. The retention period corresponds to the regular limitation period according to § 195 BGB. The data will then be deleted immediately. The functionality of the website is not guaranteed without the described processing. There is no possibility for the user to object as long as there is a legal obligation to obtain the user’s consent to certain data processing operations, Art. 7 para. 1, 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DS-GVO. The collected data will not be forwarded to Borlabs GmbH, nor will it be accessed. You can find more information about econda at: https://de.borlabs.io/borlabs-cookie/.
6. Google Analytics Universal
On our websites, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland („Google“). In this context, pseudonymized usage profiles are created and cookies (see point „Cookies“) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as.
- the browser type/version,
- the operating system used,
- the referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- the host name of the accessing computer (IP address) and
- Time of the server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website and internet use for the purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of these web pages. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
These processing operations are carried out exclusively when explicit consent is given in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
7. Google Tag Manager
Nature and scope of processing
We use Google Tag Manager from Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.Google Tag Manager is used to manage website tags through one interface and allows us to control the exact integration of services on our website.
This allows us to flexibly integrate additional services to evaluate user access to our website.
Purpose and legal basis
The use of Google Tag Manager is based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a. DSGVO and § 25 para. 1 TTDSG.
8. LinkedIn Ads
Nature and scope of processing
Web tracking technologies are used to create pseudonymized user profiles. These profiles cannot be linked to you as a natural person, but are used, for example, for segmentation when displaying advertisements.
Purpose and legal basis
The use of LinkedIn Ads is based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a. DSGVO and § 25 para. 1 TTDSG.
9. LinkedIn Insight Tag
Nature and scope of processing
We use LinkedIn Insight-Tag from LinkedIn Corporation, Sunnyvale, California, US, to create target groups, segment visitor groups of our online offer, determine conversion rates and subsequently optimize them. This happens in particular when you interact with advertisements that we have placed with LinkedIn Corporation. For this purpose, LinkedIn Corporation offers retargeting for website visitors in order to display targeted advertising outside our website.
LinkedIn Insight tag collects data about visits to our website, including URL, referrer URL, IP address, device and browser properties (user agent), and timestamp. This data is used to present anonymized reports about website audience and ad performance.
Purpose and legal basis
The use of LinkedIn Insight Tag is based on your consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a. DSGVO and § 25 para. 1 TTDSG.
10. Data subject rightsYou have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- to revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters.
11. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to email@example.com.
The provision of your personal data is not required by law or contract. You are not obliged to provide your personal data. Failure to provide your personal data will result in us not being able to contact you.
12. Data security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.Status: July 1, 2023