Your partner for social communication with paramount influence.
WOLFFBERG Management Communication shapes communication for decision-makers from the fields of economy, policy and society.
In your daily business and during crises.
WOLFFBERG provides clarity and security for its clients. We are the experts by your side – drawing from almost 30 years of experience in strategic and crisis communication.
Urgent support and long-term strategy
We transform conflict to success, problem to solution, and goals into reality. No matter which obstacles you face, we pave the way to successful communication in political, social and economic environments with your business strategy in mind.
Capable and creative.
Sensible and swift.
Driven and diplomatic.
Regional, national and all over the globe.
Based in the city of Leipzig, WOLFFBERG offers unique expertise complemented by a vast network of contacts in the private sector, politics, government and media. Benefitting from a team well-versed in management, WOLFFBERG helps your business succeed in strategic communication and crisis management. From central Germany, a team of former government leaders, managers and executives, journalists and academics are ready to champion your next challenge.
In our work, we encorporate sustainable practicability and consequent action while always remaining direct and fair. Our collaboration is based on deep trust and emotional alignment – for a reliable and long-lasting relationship.
Strategic Communication Consulting
WOLFFBERG brings your strategically important decisions to your stakeholders and to the public in a concise and convincing manner. We turn your content into success factors.
Reputation and Crisis Communication
WOLFFBERG prevents a crisis in your field from happening, or steps in when it does. Our crisis management measures provide a broad and proven shield for your reputation. We will guide you through any and all crises to ensure the protection of your brand and its long-lasting value.
Policy Consultation and Social Advocacy
WOLFFBERG knows the right audience for your ideas. We act in your interest, present you in the best light and strategically prepare the dialogue to help you achieve your goals.
Media Monitoring and Issues Management
WOLFFBERG operates in a variety of sectors, including:
Economy and Education
WOLFFBERG is versed in supporting companies of any size, as well as universities and educational institutions in all their communicative endeavours.
Politics and Administration
WOLFFBERG utilizes their many years of practice and an extensive network throughout all political levels.
Health and Science
WOLFFBERG is familiar with the particular demands in the medical and scientific field.
Non-Profit and Public Facilities
WOLFFBERG steers the public eye to matters of social relevance.
WOLFFBERG fosters communication and establishes ties between powerful actors across sectors and regions.
High-level politicians and leading figures from society come together at events organized and executed by WOLFFBERG.
Promoting societal dialogue in our "Salon Brückenkopf"
In the exclusive forum „Salon Brückenkopf” we strive to enable and strengthen constant societal exchange through regular discussion panels..
We welcome leaders from all sectors and professional areas:
- Michael Kretschmer (Minister-President of Saxony)
- Katrin Göring-Eckardt (Vice President of the Bundestag)
- Dr. Thomas de Maizière (Former Member of Parliament and Federal Minister of the Interior)
- Burkhard Jung (Mayor of Leipzig)
- Ralf Rangnick (Trainer for Austria’s national soccer team)
- Mike Mohring (Former Chair of CDU in the State Parliament of Thuringia)
- Prof. Dr. Georg Milbradt (Former Minister-President of Saxony, Federal Government Commissioner for Administrative Restructuring and Decentralisation in Ukraine)
- Eric Malitzke (CEO DPD Germany)
- Christine Lieberknecht (Former Minister-President of Thuringia)
- Prof. Dr. Johannes Beermann (Member of the Executive Board of Deutsche Bundesbank)
- Dr. Stefan Traeger (Chairman of JENOPTIK AG)
- Dr. Jens Bodo Koch (CEO Heckler & Koch)
- Nils Haupt (Head of Corporate Communications at Hapag-Lloyd)
- Christoph Lanz (Former Director TV at Deutsche Welle)
- Clueso (Singer and Producer)
- Peter Kloeppel (Chief Editor „RTL Aktuell“)
- Ole von Beust (Former Mayor of Hamburg)
- Sebastian Krumbiegel (Singer and Composer)
- Prof. Dr. Roland Wöller (Former State Minister of the Interior in Saxony)
- Michael Ballack (Former soccer player of the German national team)
- Bodo Ramelow (Minister-President of Thuringia)
- Prof. Dr. Peter M. Huber (Justice of the Federal Constitutional Court)
- Jens Spahn (Member of Parliament and former Federal Minister of Health)
- Dr. Kai Gniffke (from 2023: Chairman ARD)
WOLFFBERG is proud to support art and culture in their communicative needs, such as Leipzig’s world-famous Gewandhaus Orchestra.